To quote that famous philisopher, Keanu Reeves: "Whoa."
It's been 5 weeks since my last posting - not like me. Please consider this a mass "sorry 'bout that" to all those who have been emailing. (Yeah, I was surprised by the emails myself. People read this? Again: Whoa.) It's been a hectic 5 weeks, too. A lot has gone on:
- Apple gets even more bratty about its iPhone.
- Sprint's board decides: nah, we'd rather not innovate, thanks anyway Gary.
- Comcast is finally getting caught with its hand in the cookie jar...
- Nokia continues its steady, methodical march to end-run around US carriers by
- Google continues its own march...
- ...buying Jaiku over Twitter (Jaiku, which is in Helsinki ... which is where Nokia is headquartered. Ahem.)
- ...does nothing to press release counterclaims about its own branded phone.
- ...continues its "grasp for air." (I wish I thought of that pun first, dammit)
All in all, quite a bit of stuff - I'll be back to it in a few days.
No, really. I will.